J&K Cabinets Traditional Line
Create an elegant kitchen and bath for your home, with J&K traditional doors. This cabinetry is defined by its details, featuring a formal look with clean lines and delicate curves.
All J&K’s cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
- Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
- Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
- Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
- Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
- Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
- Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
- Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
- Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.
Want to learn more about J&K Cabinets?
Visit our showroom to see the entire line of J&K Cabinet finish options. Here are the Tradational line door styles with a sampling of various finishes.